(Diamond Shaped Milk cakes)
* 1 cup ricotta chesse
* ½ cup ghee (clarified butter)
* ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
* 1 cup sugar
1 Mix ricotta chesse, sugar and cardamon.
2 Fry them in ghee until light golden brown. Alternatively, bake in 300 F for 10 to 15 minutes until light golden brown.
3 Pour it over greased tray or plate and cut it in the daimond shape.
4 Cool and serve as dessert.
Nepali Dessert or Sweet
ricotta chesse Alternate
Boil milk with few drops of lemon or vinegar. Milk will separate into solid and liquid. Filter out solid and use instead of ricotta cheese.
- Suji Halva Suji Halva (Semolina Halva) (4-6 servings) Ingredients * 1/2 c...
- Rasgoola Rasgoola Ingredients * 1 ltr Homogenized Milk * 2 tsp...
- Besan Burfi Besan Burfi Ingredients * 1 c Besan * 1 c...
- Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding) Kheer (Vermicelli/Rice Pudding) Make sure that the vermicelli is very...
- Rice Flour Pudding Rice Flour Pudding (6 servings) Ingredients * 4 1/2 c...