Mango Ice Cream
This is a great desert which can be made with very little effort. You can replace the Mango pulp with any other pureed fruit.
* 1 can Condensed Milk
* 12 oz. Whipped cream (real is best, but can use cool-whip or equivelent)
* 1 can Mango pulp
It is very confusing to describe quantities as 1 can. Well, I do not remember the exact numbers so let me describe the sizes. The Mango pulp can is about 6″ high and 3″ in diameter. I think it is the only size available in an Indian store. The condensed milk can is about 3″ high and about 2.5″ in diameter and should be available in your neighbourhood grocery store.
Mix all of the pulp, condensed milk and whipped cream in a bowl. Put in the freezer for about 8 hours.
- Mango Chutney Mango Chutney INGREDIENTS: 3 cups ripe mango, cut into small...
- Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding) Kheer (Vermicelli/Rice Pudding) Make sure that the vermicelli is very...
- Rasgoola Rasgoola Ingredients * 1 ltr Homogenized Milk * 2 tsp...
- Carrot Halva Carrot Halva Ingredients * 4 lbs Carrots * 1/2 gal...