Rice Flour Pudding
* 4 1/2 c Milk
* 3/4 c Sugar
* 2 oz Rice flour
* 6-8 drops Rose water
* 1 oz Almonds
* 1/2 oz Pistachio nuts
Blanch (optional) and shred nuts. Mix rice flour into the milk and mix until smooth. Cook over medium heat until a creamy consistency is achieved (20-30 minutes?). Simmer and add sugar and stir for 2-3 minutes more.
Cool (in refrigerator for 30 minute) add the rose water, almonds and pistachios (maybe before it cools). Pour into individual dishes and serve.
- Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding) Kheer (Vermicelli/Rice Pudding) Make sure that the vermicelli is very...
- Gulab Jamuns Gulab Jamuns (Easy Method) Ingredients * 1 c Bisquick *...
- Carrot Halva Carrot Halva Ingredients * 4 lbs Carrots * 1/2 gal...
- Chatamari (with Rice and Lentil Base) Ingredients Rice flour Paste 1 cup Rice Flour 1/3 cup...
- Suji Halva Suji Halva (Semolina Halva) (4-6 servings) Ingredients * 1/2 c...