* 1/2 c Suji (semolina)
* 1/2 c Sugar
* 1/2 c Ghee
* 1 1/2 c Water
* 1 oz Sliced almonds
* 1 oz Raisins
* 8 Green cardamoms
Boil sugar and water together for 5 minutes. Heat ghee add suji and stir on low heat until mixture becomes light creamy in color and ghee leaves the side of the pan. Add the syrup and stir briskly until it is absorbed in the semolina. Mix in crushed cardamom seeds, almonds, and raisins. Serve hot.
- Carrot Halva Carrot Halva Ingredients * 4 lbs Carrots * 1/2 gal...
- Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding) Kheer (Vermicelli/Rice Pudding) Make sure that the vermicelli is very...
- Rice Flour Pudding Rice Flour Pudding (6 servings) Ingredients * 4 1/2 c...
- Rasgoola Rasgoola Ingredients * 1 ltr Homogenized Milk * 2 tsp...
- Burfi Burfi (Diamond Shaped Milk cakes) Ingredients * 1 cup ricotta...